Bitten by the Bug

Well, I made it over 9 months here in Fresno without a hint of sickness. Must be the special Valley air. Or the fresh, healthy food. Or the protective prayers of so many people here at College Church.

But it finally caught up to me. Wednesday night, I started feeling funny. Then Thursday morning I was miserable. I survived okay yesterday. But last night, I was worried that it might be the flu. I had that achey, feverish, head-splitting feeling that I thankfully almost never have.

I am happy to report that I'm feeling much better here on Friday afternoon. It's not over, but at least it seems to be a little bug, nothing major.

Be sure to check Julie's blog (the link is on the lower left). I'm once again amazed at the rabbit she managed to pull out of her hat with our house refurbishment. The pictures prove it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You might try Elderberry Extract. I have a friend that says it worked wonders for and her kids. Apparently, here in Cookeville a lot of people are buying it. I looked it up on webmd and it said it does work. Hope you get better soon. Connie L

Popular posts from this blog

Love It or List It: We Sold Our Church Building

Galatians 4:1-7 & The Confusing Apostle Paul

Still Freezing in Abilene