Up to My Elbows in Classwork

Greetings from frigid Abilene, Texas. I am up to my elbows in class work as I try to plow through yet another graduate course. It's going to be a long but good week. I'm just glad to be here.

Nothing much to report. We enjoyed a few days with Julie's family in Austin, Texas. Always great to be with the in-laws. As far as in-laws go, they're pretty good! We always enjoy our time here.

Funny, I used to look forward to coming to Texas in the winter so we could warm up. Now that we're living in California, it's been the opposite. I'm glad I pulled out my winter coat to bring with me. I haven't needed in Fresno, but I'm thankful to have it today -- especially with the heat out in our room in the College of Biblical Studies here at ACU. Ah, well.

So are we for TCU or Boise State tonight? Or do we care?

Comments

Bob said…
I would have thought that being "up to my elbows in class work" wouldn't allow time for blogging. I guess if it's only elbows, there's still time. :) We're still having fun. Wish you were here.
Anonymous said…
Glad you made it to Abilene safely, and we hope you have a productive and energizing week.

We enjoyed being with your family, and as always, we comment on what really good young men they are.

Blessings to you, from your fellow outlaw,
Jana (for Rob, Grace, and Luke)
Anonymous said…
Oops--"they" meaning your sweet boys, aka "Cousin" and "Buddy."

Popular posts from this blog

Love It or List It: We Sold Our Church Building

Galatians 4:1-7 & The Confusing Apostle Paul

Still Freezing in Abilene