Jay Leno's crazy journey

When I was in college, David Letterman's late night show was all the rage. I've always found his brand of humor more funny than Jay Leno's. So when Jay & Dave went head to head, I rarely ever watched Jay. Of course, I rarely ever watched either on in recent years, but perhaps you get my point.

Still, I've found this whole Jay Leno thing to be quite funny. First, he's moved to prime time. Conan comes in and does the Tonight Show. Jay bombs in prime time. Conan falls far behind Dave in the ratings. NBC panics and pulls the plug on Jay and moves him back to the late night slot. Meanwhile, all of Conan's staff who just moved to LA will now be in limbo after just 7 months on the job. Wonderful.

At any rate, Dave seems to be having a blast with this whole NBC thing. Especially since he left NBC when they chose Jay over him to be on the Tonight Show.

Here's a clip of Dave making fun of this whole Jay Leno thing:



Good luck, Jay!

Comments

Ryan Buchanan said…
I too prefer Dave over Jay. I rarely watch, but clips like this remind me why I think he is so funny.

Popular posts from this blog

Love It or List It: We Sold Our Church Building

Galatians 4:1-7 & The Confusing Apostle Paul

Still Freezing in Abilene